|Book Request Form||Article Request Form|
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Policies
- If our library does not own or have access to a particular item, current LCCC students, staff, and faculty may request the item from another library through our Interlibrary Loan service.
- Interlibrary Loan is not a guaranteed service. You may request an item which no other library is willing to lend. Textbooks, audiovisual materials, reference works, e-books, and recently published items are typically not available from other libraries. All requests are subject to copyright restrictions.
- The length of time that you would have to wait for an Interlibrary Loan item is typically seven or more days.
- Borrowers will be notified by phone or email when the requested item has arrived.
- Interlibrary Loan books must be retrieved from and returned to the reference desk of the LCCC Library in Nanticoke.
- An unreturned, lost, or damaged book is the financial responsibility of the borrower.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of requests.
- By making a request, you agree to abide by these Interlibrary Loan policies.
The Northeast Pennsylvania Library Network is a consortium of libraries in northeastern Pennsylvania that joined together to offer reciprocal borrowing access to their collections. The NPLN program allows all currently enrolled LCCC students to borrow books from participating public and academic libraries. To use this service at one of these local libraries, you must present a current LCCC photo ID and another valid photo ID, as well as follow the lending library's circulation policies. For a list of participating libraries go to the Northeast Pennsylvania Library Network website.
For questions or assistance with the use of Interlibrary Loan or Reciprocal Borrowing, please contact Lori Shemanski via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling her at either 570-740-0424 or 1-800-377-5222 ext. 7424.